When you install any plugin to your wordpress then sometime this error can be show. I have a solution for this error”Not Enough Memory allowed for PHP”. Here is snapshot for error like this
Why this error show in my WordPress ?
This error is show due to you memory default set in your server. this is either 40Mb , You just change this upto 64Mb here is demo for
How to change size for allow PHP ?
- For changing you go to your control-panel or contact your administrator for this error.
- Find php.ini file where you install wordpress.
- And change memory to 64Mb if there is not written then write- memory_limit = 64M;
- If you don’t find this file then go to .htaccess file edit this by writing – php_value memory_limit 64M
- If this also show 500 error then reedit this file error will remove.
- Next option is you go to wp-config.php and write just after <?php – define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’);
- Now refresh your wordpress this error will remove , If not then write in our comment, we find any other solution for this.