How Internal Error code=0000000E error comes in outlook , this is common problem in outlook either office -2007,2010 or 2013. I give you solution of this problem. First your must know about this extension file & outlook backup file. Now lets start :
Basically this is outlook data file which store your mails and give access to mail offline.This is used when you connect with outlook.com. One more things about this is not make backup like .pst, this only save mails on mail server.When you send mail this deliver a copy & save another copy.
This is also outlook datafile which store mail in your computer . This make backup of all mail in your computer. PST file generate when your outlook configure with IMAP & POP .You save this file anywhere time to time to save your backup of outlook. you get this file in default place >MY DOCUMENT>OUTLOOK FILES
How this error occurs:
This error comes across outlook when .OST file corrupt .When outlook did’t access this file then no email send from outlook and show error “Internal Error code=0000000E” , You can repair this error by some software i give you which software you can use.
How to solve this error:
As i already tell you this error can be solve by software , here is these are software you can use.
This is a exe file store in your computer at location
Windows 7 and Windows Vista- drive:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook
Windows XP -drive:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
If you does’t get you can get from here -openostinoutlook.org.
Create New ost file.
- Outlook must be close first check
- Go to the Control Panel and open Mail .(If mail icon not found search in window search box.)
- In the tab Mail , select the Exchange account, and then click Edit .
- Clear the checkbox Use Cached Exchange Mode .
- Click More Settings .
- In the tab Advanced , click Settings offline folder file .
- Click Disable Offline Mode use , and then in the dialog box that appears, click Yes .NOTE If you can not click Disable use in offline mode , this means that the checkbox Use Cached Exchange Mode is not disabled in step 4. This checkbox must be disabled .dropoff window
- Click again on parameters offline folder file .
- Click OK .
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes .
- Under Exchange Mode Settings cached , select the checkbox Use Cached Exchange Mode .
- Click OK on Next , then click Finish .
- In dialogs Account Settings and Mail , click Close .