Most of the times, you might have tried searching hard about the handy list of expensive cars in the world, but failed to get an updated list of expensive cars at a sole destination. If this is your concern and you are hunting down an updated list of cars, then here we have solved your purpose. We have clubbed here a list of 6 of the most expensive cars in the world.
List of top 5 most expensive cars in the world
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster:-The origin of this expensive car is Italy. It has a powerful 750 hp engine and has capacity of 6.5 liter and is equipped with 12 cylinders. The starting price of the car is $3.9 million is it is available around the price of $4.5 million.
- Bugatti Veyron:- The Bugatti Veyron originates from France. It is the most intense, most lavish, and speediest road lawful generation auto on the planet, with a demonstrated top velocity of more than 400 km/h. The auto is fabricated by Volkswagen AG auxiliary Bugatti Automobiles SAS and is sold under the incredible Bugatti marque. The Veyron highlights a W16 motor 16 chambers in 4 banks of 4 barrels.
- Ferrari Enzo:- The Enzo Ferrari was manufactured in 2003 utilizing Formula One innovation, for example, a carbon-fiber body, F1-style consecutive move transmission, and carbon-artistic brake plates. Likewise utilized are innovations not permitted as a part of F1, for example, dynamic the study of air. After a greatest downforce of 1709 pounds is come to at 186 mph the back spoiler is incited by PC to keep up that downforce. It is available at an alluring price of $1,000,000.
- Koenigsegg CCX:- The Koenigsegg CCX is the most recent supercar from Koenigsegg. CCX is a truncation for Competition Coupe X. The X remembers the 10th commemoration of the fruition and test commute of the first CC vehicle in 1996. The CCX is proposed to be more suitable for the U.S. business and in this way built to follow US regulations. You could grab this car at an alluring price of $600,910.
- Porsche Carrera GT:- The Porsche Carrera GT is a supercar, fabricated by Porsche of Germany. The Carrera GT is fueled by an all-new 5.7 liter V10 motor delivering 612 SAE pull (450 kW). Porsche claims it will quicken from 0 to 100 km/hr in 3.9 seconds and has a greatest rate of 330 km/h (206 mph), despite the fact that street tests demonstrated that in reality the auto could quicken from 0-60 in less than 3.5 seconds and to 0-100 in 6.8 seconds and has a top pace of 335-340km/h. It is available at $484,000.
- Hennessey Venom GT:- Hennessey Venom GT originates from United Kingdom. It has a powerful engine of 1,244 HP and is equipped with twin turbo V-8. This Hennessey Venom GT is priced at $1.2 million. It has sey a new world speed record for 2-seat cars by reaching a top speed of 31 km/h in Cape Canaveral, Florida.